In this article, we give you the steps you need to follow to transfer the Shazam playlist to Spotify and YouTube. You can transfer your Shazam playlist to YouTube to watch music video clips.
Transferring Shazam Playlist to Spotify and YouTube
Import Shazam Playlist to Spotify
If you're an iPhone user, you have the option to add Shazam songs to Apple Music or Spotify. However, an Android user can only transfer the playlist to Spotify.
Important: Before you begin, make sure to log in to your account in both Shazam and Spotify on your smartphone. You can also follow these steps on iPhone as well as Android.
- Open the Shazam app, tap the Library in the upper left corner, or swipe right to the Shazam library on the home screen. Now touch your profile icon to go to Settings.
- Now tap Connect next to Spotify. Scroll down and touch Accept.
You have now connected Shazam to Spotify. You can disconnect Spotify at any time by tapping the Disconnect button.
A playlist named My Shazam Track will be created in Spotify. Now when Shazam finds a song, it will be automatically transferred to the "My Shazam Tracks" playlist in Spotify instantly.
With it you can easily sync your Shazam playlist with Spotify from both Android and iOS devices.
Creating a Spotify Playlist from Shazam Songs
- Select the song you want to export to Spotify in the Shazam Library section.
- To open this song in Spotify, you must tap Open or tap the Spotify icon.
- You will see that Spotify has a list of items that match the song. Tap the 3-point icon next to the song you want to export, select Add to Playlist, and then select a list.
By following these steps, you can now easily send Shazam music to Spotify manually.
Transferring Shazam Music to YouTube
- Open the Chrome browser on your desktop and visit the Shazam website. Then log in to your account.
- On another tab, go to shazamconverter.com. Now drag and drop the myShazam.json button to the bookmark area of the Chrome browser. If you don't see the bookmarks bar, you can activate it by clicking Menu> Bookmarks> Show Bookmarks Bar.
- Now go back to the Shazam tab and click on the newly created myShazam.com bookmark. When you click the bookmark, a file named myShazam.json will be downloaded.
- Now go back to the Shazam Converter tab and drag and drop the downloaded file into the blue box.
- If you haven't signed in yet, sign in to your YouTube account.
- Now Watch with YouTube Select.
Congratulations, you transferred your Shazam playlist to YouTube.
For more information, visit our forum: https://akillitelefon.com/forum